Potable Water Tank Lining - NSF 61-372 Certified
For steel tanks refer the MarineCoat page. For concrete tanks, see below.
The Astek Tank Lining System is a durable waterproofing system with the following advantages:
- 1. It is a seamless system
- 2. The system is impervious to UV degradation.
- 3. The acrylic mortar cover is extremely abrasion resistant.
- 4. Less surface preparation is required than for most other systems.
- 5. It may be applied to fresh concrete or damp concrete. In fact, the system must be applied to damp concrete. This results in faster turnaround times.
- 6. It is easily patched and maintained.
- 7. MarineCoat is a green product which is safe for both the applicators and end users.
The Astek MarineCoat Tank Lining is a system which has been in service world wide for 40 years in applications such as:
- The Toronto Zoo Gorilla Exhibit
- Peterborough Water Treatment Plant
- Harvie Hill Reservoir, Orillia
- St. Clements Water Treatment Plant
- Barrhaven Reservoir near Ottawa
- Alliston Water Reservoir
- Sault Ste. Marie Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Keswick Water Tower
- Keswick Water Pollution Control Plant
- Prescott Water Treatment Plant
- Hearst Water Tower
- White River Pumping Station
- Madoc Water Tower
- Kapuskasing Airport Water Reservoir
- Plantagenet Water Reservoir
- Curtis Road Water Reservoir
- Highland Creek Waste Water Treatment Plant
Kimberley-Clark Clarifier in Huntsville, ON
Completed in 2000 and still going strong!
- Wanapetei Water Treatment Plant
- Huntsville Water Treatment Plant
- District of Muskoka Metering Chamber
- Kirkland Lake Water Reservoir
- Duffin Creek Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Port Darlington Water Treatment Plant
- City of York – Storm Sewers
- Havelock Water Treatment Plant
- Garden City Reservoir, Sault Ste. Marie
- Peterborough Pumping Station
- Sandy Lake Water Reservoir
- Gananoque Water Treatment Plant
- Collingwood Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Wasaga Beach Water Treatment Plant
- Corbett Creek Water Pollution Control Plant
- Prescott Water Tower
- Cambellford Water Reservoir
- Toronto Easterly Water Treatment Plant
- Newcastle Water Reservoir
- Halton Hills Landfill Leachate Collection System